I-Attention!
I-Tribe wishes you a merry X-Mas and Happy New Year

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Father's Day T-Shirt

What's now? Father's Day just around the corner, already prepare something to your father? If not yet why not take a consider on our Father's Day Tee?? Grab it and wear it during father's day, give your dad a big surprise! We'll have a mini booth in front of computer lab, so look for us there if you're interested on it and i know "A picture speaks a thousand words" so i will stop here




Woots? Interesting?


Front of t-shirt, four different design


A standardized back design


I-Tribe's models


2 monkeys model


First model, Sue Ee
Happy Daddy's Day


Second model, Su san
always in my H.E.A.R.T
snap 1


always in my H.E.A.R.T
snap 2


Third model, Vincent
I may not be the best, But..
Snap 1


I may not be the best, But..
Snap 2


Fourth model, Jack
You're my Number 1


Please do not hestitate anymore, come and make your order now!


No comments:

Post a Comment