I-Attention!
I-Tribe wishes you a merry X-Mas and Happy New Year

Saturday, June 6, 2009

I-Tribe Past Year Activities

Since year 2007, I-Tribe organize lots of different kind of activities for club such like donation, factory visit, do some earning for club, traveling, and of cause some event with other club. We're enjoy and having fun all the way. Well, is time to let the pictures speak again, hope you enjoy yourself here.

As what you can see from the banner

Unisem, semiconductor assembly factory
Date was wrong? LOL
Homemade Jelly Mooncake
Waiting buyers to collect...
Thanks again to all the buyers


Penang trip with few of the SYCI students


A recycle event which we've joined with marketing club
Annual Lunch & Farewell for Nara and Chee Seng
Woops! Paparazzi shot...
Farewell dinner for our seniors... Congratz to them
Again, another paparazzi shot...
Genting Trip, and the I-Tribers

And and and, the group photo!
A nice one



No comments:

Post a Comment